9 benefits coffee and how to drink it safely for your health.
Coffee is actually very useful. But you have to eat the right way too. Because it can be harmful to the body as well.
It is well known that coffee is a popular beverage that comes with a bitter yet mellow taste and a smooth deliciousness that cannot be found in the taste of other beverages. It is also beneficial to the body. And the price is accessible and you can drink it every day comfortably.
In addition to the unique taste Coffee also has outstanding benefits and is not easy to find. In other types of drinks as well, but they also come with hidden dangers if drunk carelessly.
9 benefits of “coffee”
- Increase energy levels
The caffeine in coffee changes the levels of certain neurotransmitters in the brain. Therefore helps stimulate energy. and reduces fatigue very well Therefore, it is not surprising if someone asks for coffee every morning after waking up in the morning and is still sleepy and tired.
- May help reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes.
Drinking coffee regularly It may help reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes in the long term, possibly because coffee helps maintain the function of beta cells in the pancreas. Which is responsible for producing insulin to control blood sugar levels.
- Nourish the brain
From some research it was found that Drinking coffee can help prevent the development of Alzheimer’s disease. including Parkinson’s disease and prevent the ability to learn and understand from decreasing as well
- May help control weight
Coffee may help the body control weight. And may help reduce body fat as well. One research report states that People who drink coffee tend to be people who like to do various activities. Make your body move often. And that may be another reason why coffee can indirectly help control weight as well.
May help reduce the risk of developing depression.
Many research reports have found that Drinking coffee may help reduce your risk of developing depression. It may also help reduce the death rate from suicide.
- May help protect the condition of the liver.
Drinking coffee may reduce death from chronic liver disease. Including other diseases that can be related to the liver, such as hepatitis and liver cancer , etc.
- Nourish the heart
Some research reports found that Drinking coffee reduces the risk of heart disease. Arrhythmia and can have a heart attack
- Helps to live long
Coffee may be associated with a reduced risk of death from a number of causes, including age, weight, and alcohol use. However, more research is needed to determine this benefit.
- May increase athletic ability
It may sound a bit strange. But coffee can increase your ability to perform physical activities. It can also make the body tolerate exercise. However, more detailed research data is still needed.
How to drink coffee to good for your health ?
- Drink coffee at the right time. If you want to benefit from caffeine in helping your body stay as alert as possible. It’s best to drink between 30-11:30 AM.
- You shouldn’t drink too much coffee. The appropriate amount for each person’s body is different. You may need to try drinking it to see how much your body can tolerate and does not cause palpitations, excitement, insomnia, or other side effects. But generally it is set roughly at no more than 300 milligrams per day.
- You shouldn’t drink coffee on an empty stomach. This may cause the stomach to produce too much acid. Or maybe drink coffee and eat a little food together.
- You shouldn’t drink coffee after 2:00-4:00 p.m. because the remaining amount of caffeine may cause insomnia.
- Choose to drink coffee without sugar, creamer, etc., or if you want to add You should put a small amount.
- Drink coffee before exercising. May help the body stay awake. and exercise to burn more energy in the body
- You should not drink coffee if you are suffering from diarrhea, diarrhea, or irritable bowel syndrome.
- People with congenital disease You should consult your doctor before drinking coffee. To know the amount you should drink appropriately